1. What time did you get up this morning? 11:25 I was being lazy!
2. How do you like your steak? Medium Well
3.What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Shrek 3 in a theator or Freaky Friday at home
4. What is your favorite TV show? Grey's Anatomy, desperate Housewifes
5. What did you have for breakfast? I was too lazy to have breakfast today!
6. What is your middle name? Denise
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Definately Mexican
8. What are your favorite chips? Rufflles Light! (because lauri taught me there are only one point!!!)
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? hmm Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband
10. What kind of car do you drive? Chevy Trailblazer
11. What is your favorite sandwich? Turkey
12. What characteristics do you despise? Lying, Cheating
13. What are your favorite clothes? comfy loose fighting clothes
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go? I want to go to Hawaii
15. Favorite brand of clothing? hmmm for me it depends...Eddie Bauer...for Hailey...Gymboree & Gap!
16. Where would you want to retire? In my huge Mansion Jared will buy me one day! LOL
17. Favorite time of day? Evening when it cools down
18. Where were you born? Murray, Utah
19. What is your favorite sport to watch? Baseball
20. Who do you think will not do this meme? someone who doesn't read my blog
21. Who do you expect to do this first? who knows if anyone will even do it.
22. Pepsi or Coke? Diet coke all the way!
23. Beavers or Ducks? Ducks
24. Morning or Nite Owl? Nite Owl
25. Pedicure or Manicure? Pedicure..so relaxing...Lauri I think it is past time to go again!
26. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I have lost 11.6 pounds.
27. What did you want to be when you were little? I always thought I wanted to be a teacher (Me too Kate!)
28. What is your best childhood memory? Riding my bike areound the block all ngiht long. And playing cool thigns with Lauri!
29. Ever been to Africa ? No
30. Been in a car accident? Yes, dumb people that have to hit me!
31. Favorite day of the week? Saturday or Sunday cause I can sleep in and Jared gets up with Hailey!
32. Favorite restaurant? hmm that is a hard one.....depends on my mood....El Farol or Pizza Factory
33. Favorite flower? Daisies
34. Favorite ice cream? Cold Stone Cake Batter
35. Favorite fast food restaurant? Rumbi or Chick Fil A
36. How many times did you fail your driver's test? 0
37. From whom did you get your last email? Ticketmaster..junk email
38. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? ohhhh hta tis so hard. Target or Ikea probably
39. Bedtime? what's bed time? LOL
40. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? ???Anyone?
41. Last person you went out to dinner with? Wendy, Ken, Awsumb and Hailey
42. What are you listening to right now? The nice silent house and computers making noises
43. What is your favorite color? Green
44. How many tattoos do you have? None
45. How many are you sending this meme to? Not sending it, posting it on my blog.
46. Favorite magazine(s)? Parenting is the only one I take time to read. Sometimes I ocassinly will pick up a trashy one like US Weekly to keep up on teh gossip....
47. What time did you finish this meme? 12:30 AM
48. How old were you when you got married? 19 by a few weeks
49. How old do you want your kids to be when they get married? When they are ready and have met the right one. ( I agree with you Kate, Great Answer)
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment