The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Friday, October 12, 2007

The Pumpkin Patch

We had such a great time as a family at the pumpkin patch today. It was fun to get out and see the pumpkins and Hailey's reaction to them. She was so excited to be there and even wanted to make sure she got one for her baby. It was a fun day. WE hope you enjoy our pictures.





Hailey Denise


Showing Baby the pumpkin she picked for her. What a good mommy!

With the pumpkins

Trying to pick it up!







Cheeeeeeesy Hailey!



The Pumpkin Patch



"it's too heavy Daddy," Hailey said.



Can you pick it up Hailey?



Pulling her pumpkins to the scale.

3 comments:

Erin said...

she is such a sweetie. where is that pumpkin patch at?

Tracie said...

Before I saw the picture of "her baby" I thought you might be making an announcement!

PrincessKatie said...

lol I wish we could be making an annoucment. WE are longing for another baby but I guess it is all in the Lords time! LOL