7 months ago
Thursday, April 22, 2010
I heart HOBBY LOBBY!!
A while back I picked up this darling princess hook set. I wasn't sure it would match Hailey's room but I was in love and it was only $9.99 less 50%. I figured I could always paint it white if I had to...Not bad for her to hand her purses on. Well not too long after I was strolling the good Ole Hobby lobby and noticed the flower too. It was the same price and on the 50% off sale. I didn't buy it...however ever time I went back I thought about it till last week when I took the plunge and bought it. Oh how I am in love. I am now thinking about getting two more and putting one on each side! Oh how I love Hobby Lobby and how their sales rotate constantly with everything being 50% off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
It looks really cute! Glad I talked you into buying it hahaha!
i went to hobby lobby yesterday for the first time ever. i can see how it might become a dangerous place for my wallet (when i have money...)
the flower & hook looks cute!
I love hobby lobby as well. I have seen those flowers there before and have thought about getting them for Maelie's room. They look so cute in your room, I also love the princess hanger.
I love it! Lizzie totally has the princess hook. I didn't know they had the flower! I just went to Hobby Lobby for the first time in February. I seriously cried tears of joy! I LOVE Hobby Lobby!
Post a Comment