So the other night I walk into my room and find Hailey asleep like this. I dont think I could sleep like that with my legs hanging off the bed. She is so funny! Oh and i love how Geerta is right next to her!
that is too funny! i used to do crazy things like that & we always find parker in the weirdest positions. i guess when you're that tired, it doesn't really matter.
I am a mom to the cutest little girl ever. I am the wife to Jared. I work outside the home to help fund my daughters activities and my lunch dates! I love being with my family. I like to do crafts and scrapbook. I love to be outdoors and especially swimming. I like to laugh and have fun!~
2 comments:
that is too funny! i used to do crazy things like that & we always find parker in the weirdest positions. i guess when you're that tired, it doesn't really matter.
That's so cute! She is getting sooooo big.
Post a Comment