The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Friday, July 2, 2010

Lagoon...its what fun is!

Friday I got the lovely priveledge of a free ticket to Lagoon wiht some of my cousins. I hadn't been to Lagoon in over 8 years so there was lots of fun new rides to go on. I love all the new rides especially Wicked...however they got me on Rattlesnap rapids and I was reminded how much I hate that ride when I was soaking wet the rest of the day. Thanks again for letting me tag along. Here are some pictures!
Allison, Teresa, & Me going on the Haunted House
I am a goof and should have not tried to get into this picture.
Ready to ride the white coaster. By the way I was forced standing straight up in my seat on this ride..a little scary.
Allison & I
3 Cute Girls
My first time on this ride. We are in the middle top row!
And we all have cute feet!

Thanks again girls. I can't tell I am getting old becaue my oh my do I have pain today. I am calling it whiplash though. Haha.  Good times at Lagoon!

1 comment:

Ginger said...

How fun! Lagoon with no kids? I wanna try that.