The whole reason we bought a semi season ticket package to Sandy Amphitheater was for me to see my favorite band once again. COLORS! They don't do concerts much anymore but occasionally do one at the Sandy Amphitheater. I was shocked when Jared said we could buy tickets and I couldn't wait all summer for it to come. Of course it had to be the last of all our concerts but we saved the best for last. Needless to say my best friend Kate and I went. It was so much fun and makes me miss the days when I was in high school/collage with out the cares of life that I have now. I am glad I was able to go see them once again! Thanks for an awesome show COLORS and thanks for coming with me Kate!.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment