On Friday I was asked to help with a booth at the state fair. I got to sit in a booth and talk to people about VIPS....the Volunteering In Police Service program that I just was selected to be a volunteer with West Jordan Police Department. Since I think the fair is a little lame I wasn't planning on going this year but I ended up getting free tickets for Jared and Hailey so we headed back down there. Hailey was super excited to go to the Little Hands on the Farm exhibit. She thinks it is fun stuff. They also had a Lego Booth and she went nuts there! We love Legos at our house. And of corse we had to visit the butter cow exhibit since we know one of the Sculpters! Other than that it seems like the same old stuff to me but at least we had fun as a family and got out of the house for the evening. Enjoy the pictures!
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment