A few weeks ago we invited a couple of neighbors over for dinner and Gingerbread House making. The kids had a riot and were so fun to watch. I was shocked at how neat Hailey was in making her house this year. She followed a pattern and wanted it a certain specific way. Thanks to our neighbors for coming over and making it a fun night. I think we might have to start a new tradition of this and maybe we can have a bigger house to host it next year!!!
PS Don't forget the clue to making gingerbread houses is hot gluing them together first....Some of us had to learn that the hard way! Enjoy the pictures
These two crack me up! Definitely BFF's as Hailey likes to say!
Love the frosting on Jace's face!
CUTE BFF's
PS Hailey loves Mia and I sware she is an answer to many prayers. SO glad she lives close to us!

No comments:
Post a Comment