This week has been a little hard. I guess we all have good days and bad days.
Anyways I always feel this way but have been overwhelmed with my feelings of how special and grateful my little Hailey is. She is growing up so fast and I feel like now that she is in school full day, has friends, a social life, and is dancing more we don't spend as much time together. Yesterday after school we got to hang out and I cherish those times. I love my Hailey. I can't express it enough! I'm so THANKFUL FOR HAILEY...
Needless to say I was surprised last night when a very dear special new friend of mine said she had read previous blog postings and was sorry to hear about my infertility battles. I am so glad that she was willing to talk to me about it and it encouraged me to go back and read those entries. Especially since she had no idea I was having an extra hard week with this subject. I can't believe its been almost three years since we put an end to our battle with infertility. I am grateful to look back and read about my thoughts and feelings as we were experiencing one of the hardest things in our life. If your bored you can read all about it here! I'm so grateful that I was willing to put thoughts down on my blog. I definately was able to remember things I had forgotten about.
It was very interesting also to read back and I noticed how at peace we were with our decision. After spending tons of money and putting all our time and energy into trying to concieve we knew we'd done what we needed to and that having another child was not in the Lords plan for us. And to this day even though my heart breaks daily I feel at peace with our decision. Looking back its interesting to see since that decision where our lives have gone and what is important in life.
I feel like I am totally rambling but I just wanted to share how grateful I am for Hailey, for my family, our blog and our trials with infertility. Three years later it is still just as hard but I'm glad to know we were willing to do what we needed to and have accepted the fact that it wasn't going to happen. I'm grateful also that we are able to embrace our life with Hailey and give her all that we can. I know if we had more children she wouldn't get to be invovled and do a lot of the things that she does. I would give all that up in a heartbeat to have another child however because we CAN'T I'm glad we can share with Hailey in other ways.
Please hold your families dear to you. Love your little ones and babies for me. I know Hailey and Jared mean more to me than words can express. I love them with all my heart. I feel so blessed to be a part of their family. Embrace what you have even though your heart may ache. I know mine does but I try every day to be grateful for what I do have.
Alright enough of my crazy typing....haha ...
ENJOY THE MANY BLOG UPDATES!
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment