We had a super busy but fun fourth of July! We started our morning early with a wonderful breakfast provided by another one of the Volunteers and their family for all the Police and their families. It was fun to take Hailey and Jared to that and share my family with those who I work with. After break fast Jared and Hailey headed to the West Jordan Parade and I headed into work. It was interesting working my first parade. Being on the other sides of the lines gives you a different perspective on parades. After that we came home relaxed for a few minutes and headed out to Sandy City for their fun festivities. We enjoyed their nighttime parade, activities and fireworks. We had a great time being together as a family. Despite me being sick all seemed to go well. We hope you enjoyed your 4th of July too. FYI I went to the Dr. this morning and ended up having and ear & sinus infection and bronchitis....no wonder I barely made it through the day!!! Enjoy the pictures sorry they are in no particular order!
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment