The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Christmas Dress 2012

So back in September while running some errands I came across the PERFECT... and I mean PERFECT Christmas Dress for Hailey. The older she gets the more opinionated she has become about style and such but I knew this dress would for sure be a keeper. Of course I brought it and she loved it....flash forward to the first Sunday in December. We go to put this dress on and its too small. Are you kidding me she has grown that much in two months? I was devastated  I mean come on its already a crazy month and then on top of it to go find a Christmas Dress on empty racks now too. But as a Mom what am I to do. So I went to several stores and we settled on this one. I do have to admit I think its pretty cute on her as well! I also love that I asked Jared to snap a few pictures me for and she must have been in a modeling mood as this is what I got!!!








No comments: