The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Monday, January 6, 2014

Midway Ice Castles

A few weeks ago I read about the Midway Ice Castles online and was curious to check them out. When we pulled up and saw what they looked like from outside I wasn't sure if I wanted to pay the money to go in...Needless to say we figured we drove all the way and a nice lady gave us a half off coupon so we went it. WOW! I had no idea what was inside there. IT WAS AMAZING. I have to admit I was in shock the whole time amazed at how cool they were. Definately more than worth the money and something you don't see everyday. Hailey loved wandering around and finding new paths to go check out. I was just amazed at all the cool looking structures and I think Jared felt the same way I did too. By the end we were super cold but glad we made the trip. The only thing I regret is that I didn't take my nice camera. It didn't even dawn on me and the crappy point and shoot camera in my purse didn't get the best pictures but at least I know for next time. I just keeping thinking what awesome pictures I could have gotten! If you want to read more about it click here.
































No comments: