The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Friday, May 30, 2014

Tumble Showcase 2014

I am so proud of Miss Hailey. Tumbling has always been very hard for her and she tries hard but doesn't always get the tricks right away. Her teachers tell me she is an extremely hard worker and I wish it would come easier to her but I guess some kids just have to work harder than others. She has come so far with tumbling this year. She has improved so much and it was sure a treat to watch her perform tonight. Hailey hasn't ever said much about tumbling or wanting to do more with it but tonight after the show she was telling me what she can't wait to learn next year. I am so happy for her to see her hard work pay off. So proud of you tonight Miss Hailey!





 Hailey and her cousins Amelia and Tessa


 Hailey with her fabulous teachers Teresa above and Brandi below.

 Hailey with two cute friends/teammates from her class. Makaylie and Maddi.
 Half of Hailey's cute team. They are such great friends!


 Grandmpa and Grandpa Lems spoiled these kids with Olaf's. They were so excited!


No comments: