Way back in June Hailey had her end of year Team Showcase. It's always bittersweet to see the team dances for the last time but then again we are always excited for the new year and to see what it will bring. Its been so fun watching Hailey grow as a dancer this year. I feel like she gets better every year but the older she is getting the more I am seeing her improve. I think the older they get the more they start understanding the movements and can execute them better. I am quite proud of her and all the hard work and effort she puts forth.
After all the dances Synergy does an award ceremony. It was so overwhelming to hear Hailey's name called as they awarded the Hardest Worker of the year to HAILEY LARSEN. Knowing that not only does she always go to class but that the teachers know she is a hard worker makes me a proud parent. We are so proud of you Hailey. Way to go!
Hailey with her cute cousins Kenzie and Kolby
Hailey with Karyn who taught her technique class
Hailey with Shannon.... another owner who also helped with her lyrical dance
Hailey and Shelbi.... she is a our good friend and working on Hailey's solo this year
Hailey and Danielle who was her Lyrical and Ballet teacher.
I didn't get a picture of Hailey and Andrea who taught her Jazz, Hip Hop, Solo and Technique classes.
Cute Jasper girls ready to perform Poker Face for the last time!
Hailey and Ellie... they loved their zombie hip hop dance
Ellie and Hailey ... such cute friends
Maddi, Alyssa, Jadyn, Ellie and Hailey ... cute Jasper Girls
My darling dancer!
Hailey with her award for Hardest worker. She was so shocked to receive this award but so proud. Way to go know keep up the hard work!

No comments:
Post a Comment