I can't believe I am writing a post about my DOG. Growing up I was the kid who was always afraid of dogs. TERRIFIED! I never would even go close to one. I remember spending many afternoons too scared to go to Lauri Noss House because of midnight *her dog) in the backyard and the possibility of us wanting to jump on the tramp. Not just her dog but several other people had dogs and I was nothing but SCARED! Never did I know that I would end up owning a dog and be HEAD over heals in LOVE! I can't imagine life without out sweet little TOBY! He sure is a spoiled dog but we love having him as part of our family.
He truly is a best friend. Mans best friend is truly what our TOBY is. I love how sweet and caring he is. There is nothing better than coming home and having him be so happy to see you. Or when I have had a bad day and am upset he knows just what to do to cheer me up. SO grateful for him in our lives. One of my favorite things about Toby is how much closer he makes our family. What a sweet blessing to have in our lives. Enough about him but I do have to say how thankful I am for Toby and the joy he brings to my life as well as Jared and Hailey!

No comments:
Post a Comment