Last weekend we had yet another busy competition weekend. Hailey had her last solo competition on friday and she did amazing. I am sad that it was her last time performing her solo this year. She got 1st and was also awarded an overall award. She was super excited. I have attached a video at the end from a few weeks ago so you can see how well she is doing. She is growing so much as a dancer each year. I still can't believe she loves going out and doing solos by herself. I don't think I'd have ever had the courage to do that. She is pretty determined! I am proud of her and all the hard work she puts into her dancing! Her team had competition on Saturday and did great as well. They got first in Hip Hop and second in Jazz and Lyrical. IT was a great weekend for sure!.JPG)
Here is the video

No comments:
Post a Comment