7 months ago
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
IKEA
Yeah the first IKEA in Utah opened last week. Jared and I were going to wait a while before we went but we gave in and decided to go on Monday. It was insane how many people were there. I told Jared this is insane....a little bit later all of the sudden Hailey shouted out..."THIS IS INSANE" We had to laugh pretty hard. It was fun to see what the store was all about. I enjoyed looking at all the various things. I also enjoyed spending a few dollars on some fun stuff. It was great to see what all the hype was about. We also got a yummy cinnamon roll and it was so good! YEAH FOR IKEA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Let's go to IKEA sometime together!
That would be awesome! Lets do it!
Post a Comment