The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Thursday, May 24, 2007

My Poor Baby


So I feel like a horrible Mom. Hailey got her first bruise. It is so sad to look at it and it isn't that big. She was being crazy tonight and was running in the kitchen...needless to say a few minuetes later she fell and bumped her head into the bench of the table. I felt so bad. IF you look above her Right eye you can see the damage. I guess I should just be glad that she hasn't gotten any bruises up until this point. My poor baby!

3 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Too cute! When are we going to work on scrapbooks???

KAT said...

OK.... Hailee is HOW old again?? And she's just NOW getting her first bruise?? You ARE a GREAT mom! I think my monkey had her first bruise when she was like 5 months old LOL!! And, ironically.. she took a remote today and smacked her older sisters head... giving her a bruise LOLOLOL!!!

Cute little girl you have there, Katie!!!

PrincessKatie said...

LOL Katrina you crack me up! I Love it. SHe is actually 2 and 2 months. I guess it is about time huh!