That was a fun trip! We should do that again sometime. We need to go bowling here at home. That was a blast! Maybe next time we go bowling we can go to a much better buffet. You know what I'm talkin about. Good ol chuck a rama! It definitely beats paradise buffet! I mean, really, who eats crab legs for breakfast? Gross! :)
I am a mom to the cutest little girl ever. I am the wife to Jared. I work outside the home to help fund my daughters activities and my lunch dates! I love being with my family. I like to do crafts and scrapbook. I love to be outdoors and especially swimming. I like to laugh and have fun!~
5 comments:
That was a fun trip! We should do that again sometime. We need to go bowling here at home. That was a blast! Maybe next time we go bowling we can go to a much better buffet. You know what I'm talkin about. Good ol chuck a rama! It definitely beats paradise buffet! I mean, really, who eats crab legs for breakfast? Gross! :)
Hey Katie........goodnight.
Hey Lauri..........goodnight....
is Emma there?
Hey Emma...........goodnight......
Is Tyler there?
hey Tyler...........goodnight!
Cute Pictures! Looks like you had a great time!
Looks like you had a great time! how fun!
Post a Comment