The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Stay Clear!

Our whole family is sick and falling apart! I hate taht this happens right before Christmas when I actually enjoy the craziness out there. Instead of being out we are staying quarantined in our own home...except a few trips for cokes from the gas station! Anyways just wanted to let you all know why I was posting so much and probably won't for a few days. Jared has take off quite few days thsi week and has lots of congestions. They say he has no infection yet but taht his bronchocal tubes are swollen so they are giving him medicine to help that which in turn should help him improve quickly. For Me on the other hand of course I'd have a Sinus infection and an Ear infection. I can never get just one thing. I am pretty miserable but Hailey just keeps telling me she will help make me feel better. I love that little girl. Hopefully she won't catch everything. SHe does have a bad couch and runny nose but we are hoping it is just a cold for her. Well all the meds are starting to hit me so I am off to bed. Just wanted to send a quick update.

No comments: