The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Friday, January 15, 2010

Citizens Police Academy

I was so excited in September when I was reading my West Jordan Newspaper and read about a Citizens Policing Academy. The blurb in the paper sounded very interesting and I was interested to find out more information about it. Well at a Neighborhood Watch Meeting I asked one of the people about it and she told me its a great program and told me to apply for sure. They only have so many open spots so its kind of hard to get right into. But I submitted my application, she called and recommended me to the program and within a day I received a call I was accepted to start in January. I have been super exciting and looking forward to it. It is a 12 week course I will be attending once a week for the next several weeks. So far it has been very informative and interesting to find out all the various police departments and what they do. I get to ride a long with a cop in February and I am super excited to see what they do. Overall I am just EXCITED...so if you hear me mention the CPA you will know what I am talking about.

Here is more information on it. Its a great program that I would highly recommend to anyone.

http://www.wjordan.com/Police.aspx?pgID=3.13.15

1 comment:

Livin it up said...

umm, if it is a hot male cop, you better hook me up...i'm just sayin!