The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Let's go swimming

Today we got to go swimming with Kate and her darling boys. I am too lazy to put the pictures in order and teh lighting was bad so the pics aren't the best. The kids had a blast and played forever in the pool. Makes me excited for this summer! Hailey was cute this morning she said Is it sunny by Kates so we can go swimming? APparently she thought we were going outdoors not inside ha ha! Enjoy the pics! Andrew!
Baby Owen all tuckered out. This baby is so cute I could eat him up!
Christian!
Hailey...according to her the kids had to sit and relax since Kate and I were sitting in the hot tub!


Slide time!



This baby is so cute He almost...makes me want to do another big infertility push to see if I coudl get another one. At least Kate lets me enjoy him!


While Kate and I were getting dressed the kids had fun playing in the lockers. SO cute!

1 comment:

The Kidd Family said...

Drue wants to take the kids swimming but I told him I want to take them sledding before we take them swimming since we will have all summer to do that. We have been busy with other stuff to go sledding but hopefully we will soon.