The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Monday, January 17, 2011

Wood Crafts

I have to admit I love making wood stuff but for some reason lately I haven't had any great projects to make...Maybe that stems from the fact that I never did even decorate for any holiday but Halloween and Christmas last year. Who knows.....needless to say I did geet my Valentines stuff out today and I did make these cute new crafts!

I love how these hearts turned out~
 I picked these up for fun at the Wood store. Since our family is divided I had to get a Y for Jared. Needless to say it ha been sent to his work and the U will stay at our house~

4 comments:

Shanny said...

I think it's pretty amazing that you bought the Y at all. You are a nice wife :)

Nicole Marsh said...

Those crafts are so cute!! I don't know if I would have bought the Y for Blake, but I guess if it was at his work that wouldn't be so bad.

BreeAnn said...

Those hearts are way cute!

BreeAnn said...

Those hearts are way cute!