My Cousin invited us to her apartments Easter Egg Hunt. Hailey was super excited and I think it was fun for her and Kenna to get together. THey were so cute. However we were all ready to go and then the hunt was postponed a day due to weather. They still gave them and egg and we took pictures but we went back again for the fun! GLad we did! Thanks for invitiing us!
7 months ago

2 comments:
How fun! I wish we could have taken the kids to one but Kolbys soccer was at the same time as all the egg hunts I found. I love the jewelry and flip flops you have been making, they are way cute!
her hair is always SO cute. I love it in these pictures. someday I need you to do jaynie's for me!
and talk to me about an etsy shop. I think matt should do it but I want to talk to someone who has done it...
Post a Comment