
See that wierd middle tooth on the top right. Well today it went bye bye. Last Summer Hailey lost a tooth and thats what grew in. While at the dentist xrays showed us that she had another permanent tooth up above. So for some reason she either had an extra baby tooth that never came in or a mysterious tooth. Needless to say it had a large root and was pushing on the permant tooth so it needed to get pulled. I figured it'd be no big deal. I thought we'd go to the dentist and then run errands. Oh boy! Did I have a rude awaking. She has been one drama filled little girl today. I am hoping she wakes up feeling better tommorow. The tooth is huge. I couldn't believe it when I first saw it. As he was pulling it out it popped out and flew at my foot. At least Hailey laughed about that one! Needless to say her tooth is out and hopefully the permanent one can now make its way down. However he did say it may take a year to come down. I am anxious to see what her new smile looks like. Hope you feel better soon Hailey!

Doesn't she look so happy after the procedure?
The huge tooth and root. Normally those dissolve and are gone when a tooth comes out. Root is to the right.
PS Needless to say thanks to her drama and not being willing to use her mouth we bribed her with an early Easter gift....TANGLED. I think that was the happiest part of her day to get the movie she has been dying for. We keep telling her we can't afford it now and were saving it for Easter but if you are in that much pain Its worth getting a special treat right?
2 comments:
Definitely worth a special treat! Dentist visits can be traumatizing, like getting vaccinations. Once I even had to bribe Lydia to get her pictures taken. She perked right up and we got the cutest pictures of her ever! I hope Hailey is feeling better.
this picture creeps kenneth out! Love it!
Post a Comment