The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Star Blankey!




One of Hailey's most prized possessions would have to be her star blankey! She has been attached to this blanket since she was born. Its so worn out you can barely even see that it has stars on it. No matter if she is happy or sad she always wants star blanket with her. She usually has another blanket with her as well but keeps star blanket by her face. She's pretty protective of it....however i have been noticing every morning that she wraps Toby up in her blanket. He will cuddle and sleep in her blanket for quite a while. I guess they must share a special bond with star blanket! Oh and just now I walked in my room to find her and Toby laying together with him wrapped in star blanket and her wrapped in another blanket. So sweet ... I think she loves her puppy!