The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Monday, May 13, 2013

Toby Photos!

Last week I tried to get a couple pictures of Toby. It's not very easy as all he wants to do is move around. We are still loving having him part of our family. Its amazing how much JOY he is bringing to our family. We are loving playing with him, cuddling, going for walks, feeding him, bathing, taking care of him etc. It seems like he has been a party of our family forever. We sure LOVE OUR TOBY! Sometimes I still can't believe I actually got a dog but man this puppy and I are so close. I love how every time I come home he comes right to me and is sooo cute. And then he goes straight to the craft room like he wants to hang with me in there. Its been a lot of work but SO REWARDING. We are so grateful for Toby. Sorry for all the pictures!













PS Cousin Awsumb sent him this darling bandanna when we first got him. He loves his first gift!

No comments: