Years and years ago when I was a little my Auntie Laurel gave me this special Red Bear. He has always held a special place in my heart and I loved him when I was a kid. I have tons of fun memories of red bear but most of all I remember my Dad doing silly tricks with red bear. A few weeks ago Hailey found him in her room and has been inseparable. She is in love with him. I think she loves hearing stories about me being a little kid and having him as my Teddy bear. Its so fun to share a tender memory of mine with her. Its been fun to walk by her room and find him tucked into her bed or have her cuddling with him I"m glad she can find joy in things I liked growing up too!.JPG)
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment