Today we went with our friends to Farnsworth Farms. It was a lot of fun. They had a pumpkin fest going on and lots of fun stuff for the kids. They had carnival games, a playground, pumpkin patch, hay rides, homemade donuts and fresh apple cider. IT was a lot of fun and the kids enjoyed it. Plus it was cheap and not crowded so it was a plus for us! Hailey was so excited to get out and do something fun. On the way home I asked her what her favorite part was and she said, (after thinking for a min)"My favorite thing was just being with my friends. As long as I am with my friends I am happy." I love that she loves her friends and she especially loves Andrew, Chrsitan and Owen! Thanks for inviting us Kate we had a great time..JPG)
PS Sorry for all my lovely typos I am sure this one is loaded. I took my contacts out and can barely see what I am doing!

No comments:
Post a Comment