WE have had a fun few days celebrating Halloween. I think for sure I am ready to be done celebrating. Friday we got to go with my sisters kids to trick or Treat at Grandma & Grandma Lems work. Hailey loved it. Then tonight we went to Grandma & Grandpa Awsumbs to trick or treat with some cousins. Hailey had a great time and didn't want to stop trick or treating. Jared and I kept on treking in the rain with her until she was done. We had a great time/ Happy Halloween All!
7 months ago

1 comment:
To bad our kids werent in the picture going up to G and G Awsumbs door with Parker and Hailey. Wish we could have had a picture with all the kids up there. Oh well we got a picture of them going by themselves. Looks like you had a good weekend.
Post a Comment