The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Kindergarten Halloween Party

On Monday Hailey's class got to dress up in their Halloween costumes and have a party. I was lucky enough to get to help with her party and it was lots of fun. They got to play tons of games and then they got a ton of treats. A lot of the kids in the class brought treats to share. They had a great time. I was in charge of Bingo and the kids won these silly eyes. Hailey loved it!

 And Here is my cute Skelton...PS This costume was not my pick ... instead I decided to pick my battles. I had the best idea but she hated it so I said fine pick one and this is what we got. Oh wells at least she is happy!



 Hailey and her friend Ariel oh wait I mean Abby!


Hailey and her teacher Mrs. Long.

It's nice that Hailey is now off track. I think I am going to enjoy a little break...however she is super sad! She sure loves school. Let our Fall Fun begin now that we have some free time!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Darn. I was hoping for a picture of her with the 'boyfriend'. I think her costume is cute and she seems very happy about it.

Lauri said...

That is a darling skeleton costume! Curious what your idea was!