7 months ago
Thursday, May 21, 2009
My very own Book of Mormon
Last Sunday night while on our weekly ride we drove by the new Oquirrh Mountain Temple. Hailey was fascinated with the Gold statue she saw on top of Angel Moroni...Or morona as she says. Needless to say she started asking us lots of questions and we got on the topic that you can learn about him in the Book of Mormon. She was sad that she didn't have one. Flash forward to Monday nights Family Home Evening. Jared did a short lesson on Angel Moroni and the Book of Mormon. During the lesson he presented Hailey with her very own Book of Mormon. She got big big eyes and was so excited. She has not let go of it since and loves it. There are a few pictures at the front and occasionally I find her stuffed animals lined up and she is telling them stories about the pictures. She has been so cute carrying this around. I am glad she is showing interest in learning gospel principles. Also today we went to pick Jared up from work and she went nuts when she saw the Salt Lake Temple and Angel Moroni. She started telling me all about how he was a Prophet. I love that little girl!.JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hailey is so cute! I love the pictures with her book of mormon. That is so awesome that she is understanding the gospel and is interested in it. I can't wait for Nathan to get to that point.
So cute! Zach has his own Book of Mormon (skippers), and he LOVES them too! Sometimes he sleeps with them at night!
It's so sweet that she's so excited about them!
That is just the sweetest thing ever! It's amazing how sensitive little children are to spiritual things. Hailey is adorable!
Post a Comment