Today at preschool Hailey got to have her Teddy Bear Picnic. They met at preschool and then put their bears in a wagon and went for a walk to the park. They got to play on the toys, eat lunch and sing some songs. After they walked back and Ms. Rebecca had popsicles for the kids. Hailey had lots of fun!
7 months ago




1 comment:
What a fun field trip! Where does Hailey go to preschool?
So, I'm finally taking some time to catch up on blogs & facebook! I've probably told you this before, but I'm really horrible at checking everyone's. I'm doing good to keep my own updated! :)
Anyway, all of these pictures of Hailey are so cute! She's so photogenic - I especially love the ones at the tulip festival! I really wanted to go with you guys to that, but I'm just so cheap - I rarely do things that cost money.
K - sorry this is such a long comment, but are you still planning a girls movie night? It sounded so fun, but I'm hoping that I didn't make it too complicated for you to plan with my not so easy to work around night schedule. You're so sweet to always put these activities together, and I'm sure it's hard to work around everone's schedules.
Anyway, if you're still planning one, let me know when it is, and hopefully I'll be able to make it! If not, no worries!
Post a Comment