The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Friday, May 1, 2009

You've got to be kidding me...

DISCLAIMER MAJOR VENTING YOU MIGHT WANT TO STEER CLEAR....SOMETHINGS YOU GOTTA DO SOMETHING TO HELP GET A FEW THINGS OFF YOUR CHEST

Yeah for me I am yet again sick. I hate being sick. Luckily I am having my tonsils out in June and that will hopefully help the problem. Or possibly minimize it. NOt certain the resuls but its worth a try. However for an adult to go through that surgery is misery.I am not looking forward to that part but if it helps the bottom line problem I will work through it right? In the meantime I just have to count down the days. I guess the bright side is at least I am keeping doctors in business with this bad economy.

And to top it all off my back has been horrible again. Needless to say I am going in for shots on Friday. Happy Mother's day to me! Yeah thats right shots in both nerves on both sides. Gotta love that feeling of that huge ole needle and how you feel like it is still hanging out of your back for a few days. Lets just hope doing both sides at once gives me some relief for a little bit.

And to top all this off of course everything else in my life is never fine and dandy. I really hate life sometimes and I hate stuff that I keep finding out. Why can't one thing in my life be happy or good? I guess thats just what I asked for so I get it. I mean I try so hard to do so much and nothing good comes back my way.

I better stop now before I get all outraged. I will save that for myself at home alone! Sorry for my downer post and ramblings. Just had to get it out how irritated I am with life and being sick all the time. Off to bed I go.

6 comments:

The Kidd Family said...

I am so sorry that you arent feeling well. Hopefully getting your tonsils out will help. Dont worry about venting, that helps out a lot and its a lot better then holding it in. I hope you feel better soon.

Jon, Britt & the boys said...

Chin up buttercup! Venting does usually seem to help. Hang in there... So sorry you're sick and it certainly does seem like when it rains it poors!

Ambyr said...

I hope that things get better for you. Let me know if you would like me to bring dinner in when you have your tonsils out. I would love to help in any way! Venting is just free therapy so vent away.

Charmaine said...

Have you ever thought that might be your problem? You try to do too much and so your body says,"hey, wait a minute, I need a time out!" Slow down my friend.

Ginger said...

All right, girl. Pictures of the donut run? Please?

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry Katie! It does seem like it's just one thing after another for you! I hope you get a break soon! I totally know what it's like to have to vent! No woman will ever blame you for venting on your blog, and if they do, well it's YOUR blog, so who cares! :)
If you need someone to watch Hailey during your procedures/recovery, send her over to our house! Zach and Danny would love to have her come and play!