Today Hailey had her preschool water party. The kids has so much fun. They got to play in water, Eat pizza, Cotton candy and popcorn. What could be better! Thanks Ms. Rebecca for the super fun partY!
What a fun pre-school party. It looks like you have been having fun in the sun. I am loving this warm weather. I don't know about the rest of the week, though. It looks gloomy.
I am a mom to the cutest little girl ever. I am the wife to Jared. I work outside the home to help fund my daughters activities and my lunch dates! I love being with my family. I like to do crafts and scrapbook. I love to be outdoors and especially swimming. I like to laugh and have fun!~
5 comments:
Looks like it was so much fun! I love Hailey's swimsuit!!! Super cute!
Hey Katie. Your blog is so cute and your little girl is ADORABLE!!!
Hi Katie,
What a fun pre-school party. It looks like you have been having fun in the sun. I am loving this warm weather. I don't know about the rest of the week, though. It looks gloomy.
Love, Koe
That water slide looks like so much fun. I would have loved that as a kid. (I would probably still love it now if no one was watching) Cute pictures!
How fun! Hailey's swimsuit is DARLING!!!
Post a Comment