First the Invitation!
second the darling party favors...more pics later...Next is Hailey's Birthday Banner. The picture isn't the greatest but it says Happy Birthday and has scrapbook papers thaqt are candy related. Nice thing it works for a birthday year after year!.JPG)
Another shot of the bean bags!
Sweet Shoppe Coloring Books...each personalized with the kids name and had pictures of candy and sweet treats to color. Since we had the party at the clubhouse we had this for them to do as all the kids were getting there.
One Day while driving in the car Hailey decided this game. Pin the Cherry on the Cupcake. I thought it turned out so cute!
We also played Sweet Shoppe Bingo..I of course made these and we used jelly beans as the markers. Sorry It's the only picture I got!
Another Close up for the coloring books.
Last the Party Favors. I made this darling little wooden boxes for each of the kids. They were personalized with their names. Included in their take home was: a square bean bag, candy pencil, Candy lip gloss keychains...they matched perfect...sweet shoppe tattoos, stamp, round candy sucker, and gumballs! i loved these boxes and hope the kids will too. Hailey has been dying to get her hands on hers since I made it weeks ago!
Another shot of the bean bags!




5 comments:
Holy COW CREATIVE KATIE!! So cute and what FUN ideas... I LOVED the bean bag toss! I'm totally going to steal this idea from you, I do have two little girlies that soon I will have to party plan for.
I cannot believe all the stuff you just thought up and made, AMAZING!!
Such cute Ideas...What a lucky little girl to have you as her mommy !!!
Mckenzie had so much fun at the party and the party favors are so darling! Hope Hailey had a very happy birthday!
HOLY COW!!! I went crazy with only 9 little boys at Jacobs party how did you handle that many kids!!! Looks like a super cute party!
um ok HOW FABULOUS are those party favor boxes and the cute coloring books and all of the games?I love it! You did a great job!
Post a Comment