The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday to our special HAILEY!!

I can not believe five years ago today we were awaiting the arrival of our beautiful Hailey! She is so special to us and it took a lot of time for her to get us. SHe is such a sweet girl and we love her to pieces. We are so thankful for the miracle we had to get her here. We love you very much Hailey. You are perfect in every way and so beautiful! Happy 5th Birthday!
Birth1 Year old2 Years old3 years oldFour Years OldFive Years old!




6 comments:

The Kidd Family said...

Happy Birthday Hailey!

Toni said...

Happy happy Birthday Hailey!

Shanny said...

Happy Birthday to Hailey! She is such a cute girl. I cannot believe she is already 5. . . how did that happen?

Mickie Ann said...

Happy Birthday pretty Girl!! (I haven't sent your card yet, I need to buy stamps, I am so sorry) Tietjen likes it that your bday is by his! He thinks its cool that you are both 5 now!! You two grew up way to fast, I remember the pics we had taken of you two!! love ya lots!

Paula said...

Happy birthday to Hailey!It seems like she was just born! I can't believe how fast 5 years can go!

Nicole Marsh said...

Happy Birthday!!