The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Sunday, March 28, 2010

New dress...

Well I feel in love with a few dresses this year but never picked a specific Easter dress for Hailey. I figured Easter is on General Conference Sunday so why bother. Needless to say she just got two cute new spring dresses. Today I let her wear this one for the first time. She has been begging too. I have to admit she looked so cute and grown up! And of course she loved teh matching accessories that I had to get her especially the purse. Anyways hers a few cute pictures!









5 comments:

Nicole Marsh said...

Cute dress, and a girl has to have all of the accesories to go with it!! I love that she has a matching purse.

Jennie said...

She looks so big and grown up sitting with her legs crossed. What a cute little lady!

Becca and Brian said...

Love the dress! She's looks all ready for easter!

The Kidd Family said...

She looks so cute! You got that dress from childrens place didnt you? I saw the pink one and almost got it for Kenzie. I dont know if you got it on sale or not but when I went today they had a lot of spring stuff on for 50% off and then on some stuff they had an extra 25% off and I think that dress was one of them. Of course me seeing a sale I had to buy some clothes!

PrincessKatie said...

Yeah I got it on sale. I bought it a while ago and Hailey has been dying to wear it. She was glad on sunday when I let her wear it!