The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Working hard...

I have been trying to bust out a few items each day for my boutique. Here are a few more sneak peeks!

Recipe tin with dividers inside. SO LOVING THIS

Various NOtebooks ...sorry the pic is sideways!


Mini 6 x 6 scrapbook album and sample of inside pages below


Small Mini Boxes
PS I am so nervous to be putting myself out and doing this boutique. When I post pictures I get all worried and sick to my stomach. I hope that at least someone will feel pity for me and buy some of my items haha!

5 comments:

The Kidd Family said...

Oh my gosh! Everything keeps getting cuter and cuter! I love it all! I dont think you will need pitty, I think you will sell a ton just because of how cute everything is.

Amy said...

They are all really cute!

Holly Strong said...

Beautiful!!! I love all of it. You are so talented.

Nicole Marsh said...

Everything turned out super cute!! I think they look totally professional, I don't see why anyone would not buy it! Good luck at the boutique. You will do awesome.

Erin said...

it's quite scary to put yourself out there like this. best of luck with sales. i hope it works out for you!