I can't believe Hailey is already old enough to be losing teeth. She has had a loose tooth for a few weeks now. And tonight i noticed it was just hanging. We tried to get her to let us pull it but she was too afraid. Needless to say Grandma Lems went for a run by our house and "wiggled" aka pulled it out. She didn't even realized it and it was out. She is a little nervous about teh Tooth Fairy but hopefully she gets a dollar!.JPG)
7 months ago

2 comments:
WOW, I hear they can start losing them by kindergarten. Tanner didn't lose his 1st one until 2nd grade...LOL. I'm curious to see about Ady.
Wow! I can't believe it was a top one! My kids have all lost the ones on the bottom first. Amy's first tooth will be out in a day or two!
Post a Comment