The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Monday, August 16, 2010

PTA

I am super excited to get to be involved with the PTA at Hailey's School. I was hoping I'd be able to do something to occupy some of my time while Hailey is in school. Needless to say they asked if I'd be willing to do their bulletin board. I was scared to death to be honest. I have never done a board and didn't know what to do. However after a little thought and work I think it turned out great. I am already planning what I will do to it in a few months. I think I will change it around the seasons or something. I do have to admit it was fun to do! Here is a quick picture!

4 comments:

Wendy Jean said...

a perfect job for you!

Holly Strong said...

Awesome. You can also sign up to be a cub buddy in her class and be in charge of parties (or help out-like I do.) I've done that every year with Tanner and LOVE it. Not sure how I will swing it this year with both kids or gulp next year with three....deep breaths, deep breaths. LOL

Nicole Marsh said...

How fun! You did a really good job.

Anonymous said...

I can't think of a better person to be involved in the PTA - you'll be awesome! You're so creative!