The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Goodbye..

Today Hailey said good bye to her long Hair...
Seven inches later wer have this...
And i Have to say I think she is adorable. She was so excited and happy for her new haircut! SHe looks too grown up now though. oh and yes I did shed a tear or two that we chopped it all but its so cute!~

3 comments:

The Kidd Family said...

I love it! Why did you decide to chop it all off?

Holly Strong said...

Crazy how she looks more grown up. I never understand hair cuts :) It's very cute, but doesn't look as curly in those pictures, is it still super curly or did some of the curl get chopped? Are you excited for school?!?!! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Nicole Marsh said...

That was a lot of hair, but she look so cute!!