Today was our last day to have a fun outing. We decided to pack a picnic and go for a hike. I wanted to go somewhere different so we choose Secret Lake. It was beautiful...however we never made it to the top. It was hot, Hailey was onry and we just decided to head back down. We still enjoyed our time being outdoors. Its always nice to be in the mountains on a nice hike. I am sad to see our weekend of fun end. Its been nice spending time as a family all weekend and just living it up!
Tommorow we have our huge Townhomes National Night Out Against Crime barbeque so we will be busy preparing for that. Based on our attendance last year we hope to have an even bigger success this year. We put a lot of hard work into it so hopefully it will pay off! Besides the barbeque I have planned other fun games and activities and of course we have a huge prize drawing for adults and kids. We were able to recieve even more donations from local businesses this year. WE are excited for everyone to come out and have fun and get to know one another! Needless to say wish us luck to survive our busy day preparing! haha!

3 comments:
FUN PICTURES! AND is GERTA FINALLY WEARING A NEW OUTFIT?
We've been wanting to go there! That's fun you guys went up to the mountains...I pretty much want to live there all Summer! Cute pics...as always!
Cute little family! Hailey was really fun to have at Abby's party. She and one other little girl were really shy for a while, and just talked to me. Hailey was so cute; she showed me her loose tooth and told me how excited she is to go to school. I love her little freckles!
Post a Comment