The other day I heard Hailey singing something in her room I hadn't heard before. I walked to the door to hear what it was and to my surprise she was singing the months of the year. I was shocked she knew them. It was so cute and I wnated to get it on video but she has been a stinker. I tried yet again today but its not the best video. I love that she learns fun new things at preschool and suprises me with them everday. Ms. Rebecca is the best!!!
DISCLAIMER,...Hailey had pig tails intoday adn one of them fell out. SHe has been playing hard all day and wouldn't cooperate with the lighting so you will have to just enjoy the voice and pretend you don't see her! EnJOY!

5 comments:
So cute! Will learned that song too, does she know the days of the week song too?
So cute! It amazes me what they learn at such a young age!
She is such a doll! Thanks for getting in contact with us. Our new personal blog is bnrhunsaker.blogspot.com. Thanks for thinking about us!
way to go Hailey!! I love preschool - Tietjen has learned so much and he wouldn't ever let me teach him -so this is the best - That is a way cute song -
All right. I asked my child if he knows that song because now I am feeling like he is lagging for not knowing it. They haven't learned that one but they did learn the days of the week song. Preschool is cute. Aren't you glad she has been paying attention?
Post a Comment