7 months ago
Sunday, July 19, 2009
A boring medical update...
So I have not been much into blogging lately. IN my spare time I have been dying of pain. My throat has still been hurting pretty bad and it pushes pressure up into my ear which is not fun. I have been trying to just work past the pain but I end up taking pain pills and still in pain and up all night long. Needless to say I finally called the ENT because I shouldn't still be in pain. He got me in last week and my right side looks awesome. it is totally healed and feels fine. However my Left side still has scabs and is not completely healed. HE was shocked to see that as by now it should be fine. A month after surgery you should be all well again. Needless to say it was good I called him. He put me on meds three times a day and then we were going to do that for a week and see how it was doing. Well its been three days and I am still in just as much pain. I will be calling him again tommorow. He said after the week if I wasn't feeling better they'd put me on an antiobiotic to make sure there was no infection. So needless to say tommorow I am hopefully going to get him to start that. If it isn't better in a week we will have to do some xrays and stuff and look further into why I am still in so much pain. I know sometimes I can be a difficult person...but come on does it always have to be this way in life. Ha ha. I will keep you all posted but I just hope I get better soon> This pain is awful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
That's pretty crappy. Poor thing.
You must mean "Boring"? I could tell you how to spell it.....R U S T U P I D...Just kidding. I had to say it!
That is so awful that you are still in pain! It is so hard to do anything, let alone be a mom, when you are hurting so much! I hope that it will get better soon.
Oh my gosh! That sounds so lame. I hope you get feeling better.
Oh my gosh! That is so lame. I hope you get feeling better.
My dear, you are due for some sweet, sweet blessings. Seriously, something INCREDIBLE has to be on its way, after all you've been through.
So sorry you're still having such a hard time. I hope your light at the end of the tunnel will come soon!
Sorry you are not feeling better! I know how frustrating that can be! Good Luck with the antibiotics!
Hopefully the Antibiotic will alieve some of the pain allowing you to sleep at night. Get feeling better. I love you!!!
I am sorry! Being in pain is no fun at all.
Post a Comment