I am annoyed and irritated. It's been to many super long crazy weeks and they seem to be getting worse each week not better. Sorry this is just a rambling post but thought I'd update on a few things.
First off the good news is my throat is finally pretty much healed. However now I am suffereing 20% hearing loss from everything. The part where I am suffering the loss deals with the nerve in my ear. They are trying to treat it for two weeks and I go back in for another round of all the fun hearing tests a week from Monday. Let's hope its better by then. It is driving me nuts. I just want it all better and to stop bugging me. Sometimes I wonder if I will ever honestly recover from my tonsil surgery which has caused everything else going on. Then to top it all off my back has been horrible again lately but I don't have much time to deal with that. I was supposed to have a shot Monday but with everything going on I decided to push it back a few weeks. Hopefully that will give me some relief. I have come to the conclusion that I am probably going to have to just get those shots four times a year in my nerves to help my back survive. We shall see maybe I will get a miracle one day though.
So sorry for the long medical update. I haven't posted cause I know its boring but I like it for my own documentation. So next Tuesday night AUGUST 4th is the National Night Out Against Crime Activity. Since we are the neighborhood watch coordinators for our townhome assoaciation we have been working our butts off trying to put together an awesome party> Its been a lot of work and more than time consuming so I hope that people will come support us. We are having a bbq, games for kids of all ages, balloon acitivies, socializing, and raffle drawings for both adults and kids 12 and under. The crappy thing is we have a very small limited budget and most of that will be going to the bbq so we have had to come up with donations for everything else. Its been a nightmare contacting tons of places and then going ot have to pick up a donation but we have awesome prizes. I can't believe how generous local businesses have been to help support our cause. We have over 60 prizes and hope that we have that many in attendance so they all win a prize. We are telling people they have to be present to win! We got gift cards to various fast food and restaurants, grocery store giftcards, movie tickets, golfing passes, free food, and all kinds of other stuff. So if you live by me be at the event or you will be sorry!
I will be glad for sure when next Tuesday is over. You would not realize how much time and effort it takes to organize an event like that. If your neighborhood isn't doing an event find out why and get involved. Neighborhood watch is such a great program and its all about neighbors helping neighbors to limit the crime in their neighborhood! Sorry I am a big supporter and wish more people would realize the importance of supporting it.
Needless to say thats not all thats going on. I have been having a hard time lately. being sick isn't fun but I am sick and tired of all the added stress in my life. I am sick of feeling left out. I am sick of how things are going and its not fun to have a life like that. I wish others would realy realize that sometimes the choices they make and the way they treat others are very hurtful. It can be very damaging to them and not helpful when they are really struggling and in time of need. I won't go on any more as I could write millions of books on this subject but I do suggest please treat the people around you nicely and think of others or how their feelings might be if you were in their shoes.
Alright well HAPPY 7TH Anniversary Saturday to Jared and I. We have tons of family events and won't be celebrating...oh wait we never do but maybe Jared will feel guilty enough if he reads this and take me out sometime. I love you Jared thanks for all you do for me! Happy 7 years. I can't believe it has been that long! That makes me feel old!
7 months ago

4 comments:
Im sorry for all your troubles, and I hope people start treating you nice...you are such a nice person and always care about everyone else ! I hope you have a happy anniversary and enjoy the days to come ! Best of luck always !
Im sorry for all your troubles, and I hope people start treating you nice...you are such a nice person and always care about everyone else ! I hope you have a happy anniversary and enjoy the days to come ! Best of luck always !
Seven years?! How did that happen? Congrats on making it so long (not like I was in doubt).
And I'm sorry for your medical woes. It really doesn't seem fair when all that crap gets dumped on one person. :(
That's crazy you have hearing loss! I'll be there on Tuesday!
Post a Comment