Today we got to meet Grandma & Grandpa Lems at Pineview for a day of boating fun. The kids were so excited and couldn't wait to arrive. When we arrived Colin noticed the Guy camping next to Grandma & Grandpa had a pet parrot so we had to go visit it. Later before we left he let the kids all give it some food. They were pretty excited. We had fun playing on the boat, skiing, tubing, rope jumping, swimming and most of all playing in the sand. I think Hailey has never been covered so much in her life. She did tell me though this is the best day ever. Thanks for a fun day!
Here is a video of Hailey riding the tube. In the second one you will hear some funny commentary from Colin!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjA_pozdFdg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n4rfOece0k
Colin thought the booies were Boobies and yelled it right as I was filming! So funny!
PS I did end up getting on a new antiobiotic but haven't noticed any change yet. I hate this pain and it is awful and has made no improvement yet.
7 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment