The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Monday, July 27, 2009

Mema is the best!!

So a while back I noticed my step Mom Colleen had the cutest purse. I asked where she got it and she told me her Mom made it. It was so cute I was drowling over them. Well come to find out Mema offered to make me on if I got the material. If you know me well I headed right to the store on the search for cute material. I had a hard time picking so I ended up going with two and send the material to my Dad's so she could get it. Much to my surprise when she handed me the purses tonight there were two surprises. Small matching ones for Hailey. I almost started crying it was so sweet of her to make those for us. Hailey was super excited and couldn't wait to get home to check them out. She already picked what one we will be using tommorow and loaded her goods in hers. She has her phone, sunglasses, chapstick, wallet, toy and a snack. I am so excited to be matching Hailey. I will have to get pictures with both of us later but I was dirty and nasty from sitting in the heat at the game. Thanks again Mema we can't thank you enough!




Sorry the pictures don't do the bags justice by that yellow wall. They are so cute though I jsut can't even tell you! Maybe I will try to get some better ones in the daylight. I was just too excited to wait!

3 comments:

Shanny said...

Those are darling! I'll bet you are so excited to have something so lovely!

Nicole Marsh said...

Too Cute!! I love them.

Wendy Jean said...

those bags are TO DIE FOR!!