The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Going for a walk...

Tonight we decided to go for a little walk and hang up signs for the awesome Neighborhood Watch Tuesday is having. If you live in Tuscany you have to come awesome prizes and everyone should win. When Hailey heard we were going for a walk she grabbed puppy and her stroller and was ready to go. I normally don't let her take the stroller out but I was nice today and let her, however it did have to be cleaned up before it was brought back in. She was so cute! OH no Mom I just killed a Potoao bug. I think it was a baby!


Posing for me by the fountain!
What a cute little Mommy!
She wanted a picture of her dalmation enjoying the ride!

I love this little girl so much!


1 comment: