Today was Hailey's first day back at preschool. She had orientation last week but this was the actual first class day. I was proud of myself for not crying this year. She will go three days a week and is so excited. I asked Hailey if I could take a picture of her on her first day of preschool. She told me, "Mom its not my first day...its just my first day back to school." SHe cracks me up. SHe was so excited to see Rebecca and her classmates! Yeah for Mom getting an extra day to run errands!.JPG)
Paige, Rebecca & Hailey
Paige, Rebecca & Hailey

4 comments:
What ever are you going to do with all of your free time?
just wait until you have to eat lunch home alone because she has lunch at school.... it's so lonely!
They grow up way too fast! She looks so darling. I love the skirt and the backpack.
Hailey is growing up to quickly. I bet she was excited for Pre-School and Dance.
Post a Comment